- 2020 Census
Please be aware that census employees will be going to addresses that did not reply to the questionnaire. You can still complete online - please go here.
If you are unsure that the person at your door is with the census - you can go to this site to verify.
Here are some ways you can verify an individual is a Census Bureau employee:
- The census taker or field representative will present an ID badge that includes:
- their name,
- their photograph,
- a Department of Commerce watermark, and
- an expiration date.
- They will have an official bag and Census Bureau-issued electronic device, such as a laptop or smartphone, bearing the Census Bureau logo.
- Census takers and field representatives will conduct their work between the hours of 9am and 9pm, local time.
- Census representatives will be at local organizations and community events with computer tablets to help individuals respond online to the 2020 Census.
When in doubt, please call the Atlanta Regional Office for verification at 1-800-424-6974. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Eastern Daylight Time.
We want to make sure that everyone can respond to the 2020 Census.
To help you answer the census, the U.S. Census Bureau provides translated web pages and guides in 59 non-English languages, including American Sign Language, as well as guides in braille and large print.
Critères de Résidence (French)
Tiêu chí cư trú (Vietnamese)